- Set up your email signature. Using one of our email signature options promotes a consistent university image and adds a professional touch to every email you send.
- Explore our brand. Our voice and tone, photography, colors, logos, and graphics are the building blocks you’ll use in your communications.
- Explore our TXST NEXT campaign. TXST NEXT is a university-wide brand campaign — it belongs to all of us. And it takes all of us to build TXST NEXT. Your stories make it relevant. Your channels help it grow.
- Remember: We are TXST.
Are you a new employee?
Welcome! Our brand is everything we say and do — which makes you and your work an essential part of the Texas State experience.
- Social Media Guidelines: Policies and best practices to help you use your Texas State social media channels effectively.
- Social Media Avatar Templates
- Photography Collection
- Video Best Practices
- Design Templates: A variety of templates are available through Marq, including brochures, pull-up banners, postcards, posters, flyers, digital graphics, and more.
- Other Templates: Find branded PowerPoints, Zoom backgrounds, electronic letterhead, and more.
- Brand Assets
- Web Guidelines
- Writing at Texas State: Explore our voice and tone and writing best practices.
- Editorial Style Guide: To maintain a strong TXST voice, publications should use consistent terminology, punctuation, abbreviations, and other elements of style.
- Facts & Data
- Rankings & Accolades
- Digital Accessibility at Texas State: Accessibility laws and policies are established to protect persons with disabilities against discrimination and ensure equal access to information. Learn more about how to make your communications accessible.
- Professional Development: Learn and grow in your role as a marketing professional. We gathered ideas from our team and built this list of free, readily available professional development opportunities.
- Organizational Development & Communications Course Calendar: Check out all the available Texas State workshops. There are courses to help you sharpen specific skills, better understand and support students and co-workers, and care for your health.